Passion For Life ....!

Passion for Life has been a truly exhilarating experience for me. Its all about my daily routine and the events in the daily treadmill of life, that have moved me; made me wait for a moment and stumbled me at places. The incidents close to my heart... My life is made of bits and pieces of all of them.

My Photo
Name:
Location: 35 km Milestone, Orange City, India

Passion...A strong obsession for life..that's what keeps me going.I love myself...I think that's what most of us fail to do...I love life.I really wonder the existence of all, of each and every thing under the sun. A little spiritual approach towards life makes things so simpler..and I like to believe, to have faith, faith in myself, in whatever I do, whatever I say, and whatever I think of! A positive approach towards life is my strength..its keeps life going..Hope-Hope for the Best...The entire universe is based on Hope!!! "Dil hai chhotasa...chhotisi asha, Masti bhare man ki...bholisi asha; Chand Taron ko chune ki asha, Asamanomein udne ki asha... Dil hai chhotasa..chhotisi asha......."

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Prologue


Right now I am feeling the ecstasy of something "First"...like the first shower, first bloom, first first date...everything that is first..likewise this is my first page !!!...My creation...!!!

It fascinates ...believe me! I came to know about the "blog" concept lately..had been wondering what it is and why people are talking about it! I would rather dislike the idea of surfing the net for no reason..and in graduation days would do it only when I really felt the need for it. But the my job structure as of now leaves me no better option than go for it..that's how I found what blog is..and liked the concept. For me its like writing a diary...all these years I have been putting down into words my feelings, my actions and reactions, my relations...but how I regret I never bothered to maintain those papers well...I wish I had.

The blog is a diary, a medium of expression, giving vent to all your feelings, your desires, your troubles, facts and fiction. As Saint Ramdas of Maharashtra rightly quoted--"Disamazi kahitari lihit jave"--it might help me to understand myself much better, to analyze and rationalize my thoughts and figure out if I am on track or not. For the readers it might entertain them a bit, invoke some thoughts and categorize the kind of person I am.

Hope myself and the readers enjoy this journey !!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home