Passion For Life ....!

Passion for Life has been a truly exhilarating experience for me. Its all about my daily routine and the events in the daily treadmill of life, that have moved me; made me wait for a moment and stumbled me at places. The incidents close to my heart... My life is made of bits and pieces of all of them.

My Photo
Name:
Location: 35 km Milestone, Orange City, India

Passion...A strong obsession for life..that's what keeps me going.I love myself...I think that's what most of us fail to do...I love life.I really wonder the existence of all, of each and every thing under the sun. A little spiritual approach towards life makes things so simpler..and I like to believe, to have faith, faith in myself, in whatever I do, whatever I say, and whatever I think of! A positive approach towards life is my strength..its keeps life going..Hope-Hope for the Best...The entire universe is based on Hope!!! "Dil hai chhotasa...chhotisi asha, Masti bhare man ki...bholisi asha; Chand Taron ko chune ki asha, Asamanomein udne ki asha... Dil hai chhotasa..chhotisi asha......."

Monday, February 18, 2008

The Jungle Of Civilization

This was a beautiful piece in one of the magazines( Frozen Thoughts! )that I read today morning. Beautiful idea expressed in a very simplistic and subtle language. Of a grandfather and a grandson...and how this grandpa awakens his grandson to the dawn of enlightenment,of life. To be concise, the grey headed rural fellow tells the lad asimple secret of life: "Might is right is the rule of the jungle, of animals; Man goes a step ahead and deliberates..even the lesser mighty have their rights in human race...So the prime duty of us is to do as much as we can and soothe the feelings of people around, in a way to contribute to humanity..". Sounds logical...doesn't it?

Back to me...Presently, somehow it was very difficult for me to bind up all the ideas and experiences under one title. I thought if I couldn't do justice to all these feelings at one go..under one roof..but this title struck, I found this convincing enough for all the happenings in the recent past. Before that I just remembered the chaptor No. 1 that we had in class X in the English text. I don't recollect the title, though I remember it had got to do with spreading the happiness and a feeling of belonging all around. It was about a common man like you and me; spreading a sense of felicity all over to the people he met, through his petty kind deeds and words...lessons like these always touched my heart, and used to keep reading them on and on, to get deeper into those, find the hidden context, to read between lines, exactly what the author has to convey. Sorry Mom, I never topped the merit list, neither could stand out in the "Our pride" boards displayed at the school. But I guess I learnt lessons for life, perhaps some board rankers might not recollect the lessons they had revised days and months together to grab a positon in the state - toppers. Pardon again Mom, I could never realize your dream of making it, but I believe you have taught, there is a lot of difference in being a literate and in being an educated human being, the former nourishes the corpse, the later- the soul, the mind and in turn life.

So going back to the point I want to mention explicitly, I had few instances which made me feel ..yes I am actually doing that. I thanked myself, my knowledge and my inert sensation, by the bliss of which I was able to sense all this.

(To be continued....)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home