Passion For Life ....!

Passion for Life has been a truly exhilarating experience for me. Its all about my daily routine and the events in the daily treadmill of life, that have moved me; made me wait for a moment and stumbled me at places. The incidents close to my heart... My life is made of bits and pieces of all of them.

My Photo
Name:
Location: 35 km Milestone, Orange City, India

Passion...A strong obsession for life..that's what keeps me going.I love myself...I think that's what most of us fail to do...I love life.I really wonder the existence of all, of each and every thing under the sun. A little spiritual approach towards life makes things so simpler..and I like to believe, to have faith, faith in myself, in whatever I do, whatever I say, and whatever I think of! A positive approach towards life is my strength..its keeps life going..Hope-Hope for the Best...The entire universe is based on Hope!!! "Dil hai chhotasa...chhotisi asha, Masti bhare man ki...bholisi asha; Chand Taron ko chune ki asha, Asamanomein udne ki asha... Dil hai chhotasa..chhotisi asha......."

Friday, February 23, 2007

Live And Let Live !!!


The other day we were just relaxing at the afternoon teabreak near the lakeside in our office. Meanwhile two of the ducks came and sat beside us...Great! I was on the top of the world...No fear! Innocent creatures..so harmless. One complete white and the other with grey feathers and multicoloured neck...charming! We wasted no chance of taking a snap!! Nature has imbibed all its skills and efforts to beautify the creatures, with sheer perfection, no shortcomings, no shortcuts.

I kept on wondering how life as a duck would be! Every morning I board off my bus, enter the office gate with the tag displaying to the securities..and then I am with the ducks, probably they are one of the few things that I love in my office. Sometimes they quack a lot, screech, quarrel with each other, fight with each other and again get along, everything just like the kids! and then they merrily float on the waters...Wow!!! Life is so simple..then! We always comment on their lives, like they are the only creatures here, left with no work...enjoying life!!


There is always something to learn from anything, anyone, at any time...learning never stops...that's what my manager says,... great! I learn from these ducks, to enjoy each day as it comes, to take life in a stride, exploring the facets of nature.
As a child I always used to wonder how people could harm and kill such creatures--the chickens, goats, sheep, cows??? Poor Creatures!!! I was too perplexed with the advent of reality when I discovered what people ate was a little chick chirping around..a life merrily frolicking on the grass, hardly knowing it won't be there, the next day, or might be the next moment...too cruel ...I thought then!! Who has a right to shun life like this?? We cannot produce life ...so we have no right to destruct it..I felt!! What its mother might feel knowing that her offspring is no more!! In this context I use to always ask my mother how about if anything like this happens to me..if I am taken away like this?? The thought merely was enough to make her faint..so only human beings should have emotions...I concluded!!

I tried to convince hundreds and thousands of people on this issue..hardly I succeeded! But I am happy at least I questioned them, induced this thought in their minds...they gave it a 'thought'... this is more than enough for me!!! Now too I continue with the same ...

And then we talk of cannibals and the recent episode of homicides of young children and girls.Too contrary....isn't it?

"Live and let Live"--A Wonderful Adage!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home