Passion For Life ....!

Passion for Life has been a truly exhilarating experience for me. Its all about my daily routine and the events in the daily treadmill of life, that have moved me; made me wait for a moment and stumbled me at places. The incidents close to my heart... My life is made of bits and pieces of all of them.

My Photo
Name:
Location: 35 km Milestone, Orange City, India

Passion...A strong obsession for life..that's what keeps me going.I love myself...I think that's what most of us fail to do...I love life.I really wonder the existence of all, of each and every thing under the sun. A little spiritual approach towards life makes things so simpler..and I like to believe, to have faith, faith in myself, in whatever I do, whatever I say, and whatever I think of! A positive approach towards life is my strength..its keeps life going..Hope-Hope for the Best...The entire universe is based on Hope!!! "Dil hai chhotasa...chhotisi asha, Masti bhare man ki...bholisi asha; Chand Taron ko chune ki asha, Asamanomein udne ki asha... Dil hai chhotasa..chhotisi asha......."

Friday, February 22, 2008

The God "In" Small Things...


This caption sounds interesting. I had always tried to relate this to the novel after reading it...somehow I couldn't; the story and the caption seem far-fetched..so I thought of twisting and modifying and use it in my way in my own contexts. I am too naive to comment on the great piece of literature though. Somehow the what I write here relates to previous thread, like an extension of the previous topic. It has happened in most of my writings, I am aware; mainly because I tend to think further on the same subject; find my solutions to the problems harped on, myself, and make a better picture out of the situation, for myself.


So I was discussing as stated previously, about the mess of life and the quest to find an eternal answer to the dilemma. The answer is well within ourselves, within myself at least, I think. to narrate a small incident here..today I was telling my friend, that I am very happy. she asked the reason. I didn't give a second thought while replying her back."I finally got the ginger-garlic paste that I had been earching for over two months"...She sighed.."Ohh..this made you happy?"..."Why not? I had told you before I have hunting for it in practically all Grocery malls i my locality, I would find a separate ginger one and a garlic one, not a combined one that I desire..and found it finally..so is this not a reason!" I exclaimed. She came back, "The separate packets would have served the same purpose when put together...you were too patient to find the combination..some times you should compromise".."Nops! never what a combination tastes never will give out the same flavour as a the individuals, and you know me better, I am not the one who will settle for something inferior!", I gave back! Did I mean the same? Yes in a way I did, and did not. Did because I really don't go for any fashions, any quality, any thing for that purpose, when I know what I want exactly, the picture is inmy eyes. And No because I meant to say I try to find joy in small, minute things, that will not sound reasonable to some, though they mean a lot to me..Am I sounding peevish?


I don't know why..but some little things give me utter pleasure, and bring a broad smile to my face,"A big stupid smile that lasts long"..like Harini describes..Yes ..its just like that. A friend asked today..so whats the plan tomorrow. "Cleaning, Washing, Cooking....what else do you want!"..It sounded dull to him...but I really enjoy doing all this. I like to see my clothes drying on the clothes-line. After washing them, I like to wrinse them properly, drain all water out, and put them on the line. The whole three lines in our aunti's compound, full of my clothes..all colours, red, blue, yellow, green, pink, black, white...such a beautiful scene, I sit under the coconut tree and watch them dry, then I look at the coconut braches from the bottom, amazingingly circular space between the fruit and the branches, birds chirping around(though Bangalore has very few of them!), the otta on which I wash clothes..its just a pleasure to wash. I also enjoy conversation with auntie...even she is seeking someone to talk to, I feel. she finds pleasure in opening her mind out that times..and I feel happy for the same. Mom used to tell me this before. I realize it now. We had a lesson in our 5th class, wherein a Grannie tells her grandson, why she talks to her utensils, treats them as humans, cares them and scolds them..They are the part of her own world, a restricted space which is her's and only her's..and no one in the world dare touch it, snacth it away from her. Sometimes, I remember when I used to handle things improperly, Mom used to say.."I care more for my things than you people, for they will never betray me, ans serve me till end." I used to get angry, and then she used to console..but yes, it was so true..so correct!!


The other day I had to go to office on Sat..Asked Pallavi what she was planning for breakfast, told her that will be making "pohe" and she could have with me and we will make it together, but "Let me finish with the clothes first".."No issues" she said. Then suddenly she came up,"Ok..anyway I am not going anywhere, so better I make, meanwhile you complete your washing!" Not a bad idea. I finished washing, got ready for office, while she called out to have breakfast. Pohe were really tasty not only because she had made them nicer, but also for she had understood the need of the hour. I felt as though Mom had prepared the breakfast and I am leaving for college..I went back to those days, it was a drizzling cloudy day..first rains of the year..9th feb..I felt so beautiful..so touched. What else do you demand from life..Such an immense sense of gratitude, of content..of pleasure!! I couldn't ask for more..!!


I also learnt the French plat art from her..and am displaying it proudly all around today...with she knowing that it will definitely be there in the blog the very next day!!...Somethings can happen only with certain poeple...she is always there to wake me up if late, to open the door, when back home..donno I feel somehow very associated with her, ..with Anitha..life could not have been better than this...at present moment.

I recollect a the nobel laurette Sir Tagore's line in one of his compositions.."I went on and on ..travelled the world over..and admired the beauty of all the wonders of the world...But when I opened my door today, I discovered how mean I was, when I failed to notice the pulchritude of a tiny dew drop on a little flower on a herb in my garden...!!" Awesome this line was! I wish I never miss on this small moments of delectation in life...


Life can't wait..So live it to the fullest...


(To be continued...!)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger 0 said...

She gently took out drops of water from her clothes,
Letting them fly with her dreams,
Then shredding tomatos, unleashed
Havoc of freshness.
What is within, we see
And some forever eyes wide shut.

February 23, 2008 at 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home