Passion For Life ....!

Passion for Life has been a truly exhilarating experience for me. Its all about my daily routine and the events in the daily treadmill of life, that have moved me; made me wait for a moment and stumbled me at places. The incidents close to my heart... My life is made of bits and pieces of all of them.

My Photo
Name:
Location: 35 km Milestone, Orange City, India

Passion...A strong obsession for life..that's what keeps me going.I love myself...I think that's what most of us fail to do...I love life.I really wonder the existence of all, of each and every thing under the sun. A little spiritual approach towards life makes things so simpler..and I like to believe, to have faith, faith in myself, in whatever I do, whatever I say, and whatever I think of! A positive approach towards life is my strength..its keeps life going..Hope-Hope for the Best...The entire universe is based on Hope!!! "Dil hai chhotasa...chhotisi asha, Masti bhare man ki...bholisi asha; Chand Taron ko chune ki asha, Asamanomein udne ki asha... Dil hai chhotasa..chhotisi asha......."

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Gurukul ???


Hmmm...its been long since I am posting on this..
No no..that doesn't mean I had no time to write...Time I had lots...and matter also lots...so much had happend in life..and so much was in anticipation...Its like sometimes god gives you so much at a time...that you just don't know how to handle it all..so much joy..so much sorrow..But I had none..neither joy nor sorrow...just happening, incidents..one after the other... One thing is for sure...
In due course life gave me lot to ponder upon, lot to think on...experiences that will enrichen my life even further..

Leaving something in the hand, when you are not even sure you are going to get anything better..just on the intuition, the inner voice which tells ..go..get going..!!I was sure I was not going to stand the IT life any more..Not that it was bad..but it was not made for me..and the worst part is you cannot convince the society...something which is so abstract..so uncertain..you cannot ask the others to believe in you...why will they..or rather why should they..

But this was not exactly bothering me,somewhere deep down the mind, I was thoroughly sure, this will work out. I was so uninterested in seeking other jobs..did things just for doing its sake...finally after a long long wait things worked out...God's grace...and yes now I am here..

When you really want something to happen, the whole universe conspires so that your wish comes true.
- Alchemist


Why have I started liking this adage so much...no clue..but somehow I have become a staunch believer in this dictum.

Talking about the life over here, not much has been exhilarating. though I am satisfied with what I am doing, the work, the subjects...and the satiation of curious soul...other than that..everything is so incomplete...
The culture especially...very hard to get along...indigestible.In this secluded clean environment, I feel so alone..apart from the outer world, not that I was very social and outgoing, but still I find I am much beyond all this...something which these people have not understood, or perhaps not even thought of. I had alwasy this feeling in mind, something like you are much ahead of your times, your generation. People may label me as they wish..but its later they realise, something was striking, perhaps ahead of times.
I need to get adjusted to those, be flexible, humble.

With humility and love, flexibility becomes natural.

Expression: In order to be flexible we need to have the virtue of humility. With humility we will be willing to understand the people around and their behaviour. Then we will also be able to have love for them. This automatically brings flexibility within us.

Experience: When we come across people who are not being cooperative, we need to become humble and try to understand what the they are communicating, if not through words at least through their actions. When we are able to listen with love andunderstanding, we will no more be rigid but can easily adapt ourselves.


Professional education doesn't necessarily mean you lose the pious purpose of education alltogether. Just as in the OB class today ..we learnt ethics are much a part of business...and no one can stand long term unethically...hope these guys out here understand...

I have lot of hopes carryng, lot to achieve, not to prove to others, but to myself...
I will try my best !!!
Good Luck to me ....

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger "Meg's World" said...

Hey Priya,

was just going through the comment u posted on my blog.. and then i discovered, u hv written soo much!! i'll read it after some time, but this post after coming to IMT.. it touched me somewhere..

i know how u feel about the culture here.. i felt the same way when i came here.. and let me tell u, its hard to adjust.. but somewhere its good to do that also.. coz u get to know so many diff types of ppl here, and getting along with them is a task in itself.. and then u start discovering about both the sides of a person, black and white.. and also the gray shades..

so.. even if u feel lonely,. don't get discouraged by it.. loneliness is the best medium for self-discovery.. had i not been lonely, i would never have discovered that i can write.. u hv a long way to go..

and u r always welcome to my room.. :)

keep writing..

July 6, 2008 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger 0 said...

Priya - these two years of break/introspection are very precious. Enjoy and use it to the fullest. Liked the title and the ??? :)

July 8, 2008 at 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home