Passion For Life ....!

Passion for Life has been a truly exhilarating experience for me. Its all about my daily routine and the events in the daily treadmill of life, that have moved me; made me wait for a moment and stumbled me at places. The incidents close to my heart... My life is made of bits and pieces of all of them.

My Photo
Name:
Location: 35 km Milestone, Orange City, India

Passion...A strong obsession for life..that's what keeps me going.I love myself...I think that's what most of us fail to do...I love life.I really wonder the existence of all, of each and every thing under the sun. A little spiritual approach towards life makes things so simpler..and I like to believe, to have faith, faith in myself, in whatever I do, whatever I say, and whatever I think of! A positive approach towards life is my strength..its keeps life going..Hope-Hope for the Best...The entire universe is based on Hope!!! "Dil hai chhotasa...chhotisi asha, Masti bhare man ki...bholisi asha; Chand Taron ko chune ki asha, Asamanomein udne ki asha... Dil hai chhotasa..chhotisi asha......."

Friday, July 11, 2008

Infusing Young Blood in Indian Politics


A humorous quote by our former prime minister A.B.Vajpayee : " A politician is born at the age of 50, attains teenage at the age of 60, and becomes young at the age of 70". Right from the when our country became free, Indian politics is highly dominated by octogrerarain ministers, most of whom are still aspirants for the post of prime minister. With due reverence to their knowledge, work and experience earned over the years, I would still like to confrnt that to enable India accelerate yhe rate at which it is going around 9 p.a., India deserves a better young leadership. Aged personalities with their outdated visions and limited physical capabitlites can hardly pace up with the rate at which global economy is growing.

In the present cabinet of Union Ministers, as also in the state governments we are having lot of miministers and MPs like Rahul gandhi, Jyotiraditya Scindia, sachin Pilot, Priya dutt, Supriya sule, to mention a few, representing the fresh blood and fresh face of Indian political scenario. This advent is certainly a ray of hope of India's future. The youth brigade is armoured with highly qualifying degrees, from India or abroad and enriching work experience in their respective fields, is highly willing to take over the leadership of the nation. this picture is highly motivating and inspiring. young leaders have a broad vision, a novel positive outlook to look at things in the today's world, zeal to compete with the rapidly developing economy and long cherished dream to enable India as a well-developed nation down the line.

This has led to massive recruitment drive, seeking to draw in youth in politics across the country. Earlier politics was restricted to certain strata & sections of the society, but now the view by which an ordinary man looks at politics has undergone a substantial change. There is a hope that these young leaders will make the system more transparentand not m,erely work to enhance their votebanks; therby building a sense of trustin the commoners and strengthening the principle of democracy on which the indian government system is based.

At this point, I would like to mention that when on the global stage we have the US residential aspirant Obama, international leaders like Gordon Brown , Nicolas Sarzoky in their late 50s, back home, India will see a 37 year old Rahul pitting against an 82-year old Advani !! I feel the veterans should now take a back seat and let the reins of the government in the hands of the young blood, guiding them with thei8r experience.


After all, the age old adage goes..."New broom sweep well" !!!

*My speech at he interview of placecom in IMT

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

A very nice and an thoughtful speech...completely well balanced in all aspects...

July 15, 2009 at 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home